$1,450.00 – $1,780.00
Personal VOC gas detector for Methyl Bromide or Phosphine.
Cub is a personal VOC detector with photoionization detection (PID) technology for the fast, accurate detection of volatile organic compounds, keeping you safe within your working environment. Cub has a dynamic range of 0 to 5000 ppm and can measure 480 selectable compounds. When worker exposure exceeds pre-set limits Cub’s audible, vibrating and flashing LED alarms alert you to the gases present. Readings are displayed on its bright, back-lit LCD display with selectable data logging time. Can be set to measure Methyl Bromide or Phosphine. Please specify which gas you would like the monitor set to when ordering.
- Measures Methyl Bromide or Phosphine
- Sensitivity 0.001 ppm (isobutylene equivalent) *
- 0.002 mg/m3 (isobutylene equivalent)
- Accuracy ±5 % display reading + one digit
- Response Time <13 seconds (T90)
Cub w/ Data Dock, Cub only